WHAT IS HYPNOSIS?
For many years hypnosis was seen as a very controversial subject. Now, after many years of development and scientific research, it is more and more appreciated as an efficient tool for personal development.
State of trance is something very natural. Each of us can remember moments in time in which we were deeply involved in daydream or have lost a sense of time during bookreading. Hypnosis is exactly this state of consciousness.
Hypnosis was a subject of many myths. The most popular ones are those describing it as a tool for mind control, or that it is a sort of dream. Hypnosis is an altered state of consciousness, in which the hypnotised person is fully aware and has always full control over the whole process - meaning she can leave it anytime she wants.
By definition, hypnosis is a state of concentrated awareness connected with heightened suggestibility and often relaxation. In a state of hypnosis there is a possibility of accessing the resources of the unconscious mind, which would not be accessible from the usual awareness. Thanks to that, the results are quick and permanent.
Frequently asked questions
WHAT IS THE EFFECTIVENESS OF HYPNOTHERAPY?
TYPICAL PROBLEMS WHICH I CAN HELP RESOLVE:
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK:
HESITATING? SOME OF THE TESTIMONIALS:
In 2 sessions we have arrived at the source of my problems, which made my everyday functioning difficult under stress, and led to difficulties in relationships. I appreciate much the engagement, individual approach and I heartily recommend.
Mrs. R, an immigrant coming from Iraq, felt a very strong fear of dogs. It made her everyday life very difficult, since she was living in a place for a very special price, but to get to it, she had to come through a garden, which was the place where the dog was staying. Getting accustomed to the dog was going very slowly, Mrs. R wasn't leaving her room when the dog was out in the garden. After one session with Błażej Mrs. R. got so used to the dog, that she was able not only to walk by him, but even gently caress him. Thanks to Błażej, everyday life of Mrs. R. is not longer difficult due to fear of dogs.
TECHNIQUES USED BY ME
In work with a client I use both conventional methods employed in hypnotic trance, as well as those which enable solving problems having their root in the subconscious mind without the use of hypnotic induction. Those are:
- Zivorad Slavinsky's PEAT
- Garry Craig's EFT
- Edwin Yager's Subliminal Therapy
- Larry Nimms' BSFF
Effectiveness of techniques used by me have been confirmed in scientific studies:
- Nelms, J. A., & Castel, L. (2016). A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized and Nonrandomized Trials of Clinical Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) for the Treatment of Depression. Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing, 12(6), 416–426. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.explore.2016.08.001
- Clond, M. (2016). Emotional Freedom Techniques for Anxiety: A Systematic Review With Meta-analysis. The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 204(5), 388–395. https://doi.org/10.1097/NMD.0000000000000483
- Fitch III, J., Schmuldt, L., & Rudick, K. L. (2011). Reducing state communication anxiety for public speakers: An energy psychology pilot study. Journal of Creativity in Mental Health, 6(3), 178–192.
- Subliminal Therapy - Success Rates
FORMS OF COOPERATION
Times when therapy was restricted to people living near the therapist are gone.
As scientific research show, online therapy is as effective, as the one in therapist's office. I offer both possibilities of working on your issues.
- You're from Warsaw, Poland, or living near
- You prefer working face-to-face
- You are living far from Warsaw
- You prefer working from retreat of your home